The best way to learn prepositions of time is through practice and I challange you to score ten on ten in the prepositions of time quiz. Read through the ten sentences and choose the correct missing prepositions.
For each of the following 1-10, choose the correct answer.
1) She should wear a thinner shirt ... summer.
2) I got up ... six o'clock this morning!
3) I like to receive presents ... my birthday.
4) This band was very popular ... the 1970s.
5) My uncle always visits us ... Christmas.
6) The wedding will take place ... October.
7) We’ll know the result of the exam ... three weeks.
8) We stayed there ... three weeks.
9) My sister is getting married ... the end of this month.
10) There was a storm ... Friday night.
Share your Results:
Answers – Prepositions of Time Quiz
1. She should wear a thinner shirt in summer.
2. I got up at six o’clock this morning!
3. I like to receive presents on my birthday.
4. This band was very popular in the 1970s.
5. My uncle always visits us at Christmas.
6. The wedding will take place in October.
7. We’ll know the result of the exam in three weeks.
8. We stayed there for three weeks.
9. My sister is getting married at the end of this month.
10. There was a storm on Friday night.
Finished already? Then try another exercise here.