The best way to learn phrasal verbs is through practice and I challange you to score ten on ten in the phrasal verbs quiz. Read through the ten sentences and choose the correct missing prepositions.
For each of the following 1-10, choose the correct answer.
1) He works ... in the gym four times a week.
2) We're running ... of time.
3) I switched ... the radio to listen to the news.
4) You walk on and I'll catch ... with you later.
5) I will look ... her child when she is on a business trip.
6) Anna finally talked her father ... buying a new car.
7) The other kids laughed ... his haircut.
8) They offered her the job but she turned it ... .
9) Are you still looking ... a job?
10) It took two hours to put ... the fire.
Share your Results:
Answers – Phrasal Verbs Quiz
1. He works out in the gym four times a week.
2. We’re running out of time.
3. I switched on the radio to listen to the news.
4. You walk on and I’ll catch up with you later.
5. I will look after her child when she is on a business trip.
6. Anna finally talked her father into buying a new car.
7. The other kids laughed at his haircut.
8. They offered her the job but she turned it down.
9. Are you still looking for a job?
10. It took two hours to put out the fire.
Finished already? Then try another exercise here.
Thanks for the quiz I really learned a lot